City of Atlantis is real?

News about everything else - From space missions to Half man - Half tree.

City of Atlantis is real?

Postby SpitfireSMS » 14 Mar 2011, 05:24

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Supposedly something is going to come on NatGeo soon about this, could be pretty interesting.

I honestly just see NatGeo trying to make a sensationalist buck off some thousands-year old city they found buried in mud.
SpitfireSMS

Re: City of Atlantis is real?

Postby mecca30uk » 15 Mar 2011, 13:11

i know this is totally different, but i remember not long ago scientists were saying they had found atlantis, as you could clearly see lines in the ocean bed that looked like old walls and buildings.....

it turns out these were trawler routes and the lines were just well worn paths the trawlers dragged their nets and stuff along the sea bed lol.

i hope its true though the wifes obsessed about it.

there no reason it couldnt be real though, i think we are kidding ourselves that the myans and the egyptions were the only civilised past nations on earth, there could of been people here millions of years ago, but we would have to look hundreds of meteres underground to find eveidence if any these days.

im quite suprised that some of these mines we dig havent thrown up many suprises though :/
mecca30uk
The Judge

Re: City of Atlantis is real?

Postby rakmeister » 16 Mar 2011, 00:37

11-3-11 webinar ima was

zaterdag ‎6 ‎november ‎2010, ‏‎0:25:25
i drew a semi map of where the 10sons of atlantis aka 10cities/ were in (region)for a guy @ irc.

and i donoo when i came across this. but it relates. beside a lot more (earth chakra's crystalinegrid* for those that know)

from old maps @ thee web
as past correlation

peace
rakmeister

Return to In The Know